6135 Mustang Pl
Stockton, CA 95210
Qualified for challenges requiring expertise in key account management, relationship building, customer retention, service quality, and field service operations, motivated leader and team player with track record of consistently exceeding expectations, delivering exceptional quality assurance, and contributing to revenue growth.
Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant, AAA Backflow Prevention/ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning- Stockton- 2015-Present
- Knowledge in QuickBooks Pro
- In charge of many aspects of A/R collections. Performs varies aspects for Payroll
- In charge of creating monthly schedules for companies needs of hood cleaning.(I.e.,Costco,Wal-marts, Neighborhood Markets, Panda Express)
- Record and maintain files and records of customer’s requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory.
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or two-way radios.
- Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specificications, or needs.
Supervisor/ Consultative Sales, Fine jewelry, SEARS, STOCKTON, CA 2013-2015
- Supports the team by developing a high performance team by assisting with training of consultative sales associates on product knowledge and customer service tactics to enhance sales and by providing coordination and oversight of the activities performed by associates.
- Understands website navigation and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience.
- Closing/ opening of department.
- Knowledge in cash handling
Supervisor / Pricing/ Merchandising, SEARS, STOCKTON, CA - 2006-2013
- Replenishment (Fill Floor, Out of Stock Process)
- Floor Sets and Resets (Typical changes, POG’s, MSP)
- Pricing Accuracy (ad sets, price changes, price integrity)
- Staffing, employment compliance, retention
- Scheduling (LRQs scheduled/worked and actual vs. earned hours)
- Merchandise protection
- Focus and invest time on customer facing activities including selling and operational support processes
- Ensure the department is operationally certified and every associate is certified to do his/her job
- Assist in monitoring and proactively addressing outliers in customer satisfaction, sales, profit margin, operation process, and compliance against plan or established standards including unit integrity and seasonal merchandising
- Linden High School, Linden, Ca- June 2001
- Associate Degree in Computer Technology, Heald College, Stockton, CA -July 2003
- Communication skills, English and Spanish (Bilingual)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visual Basic, Database, QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Outloook,Acrobot Reader, Picasa 3, Filezilla