Legal Secretary/Administrative/Office Assistant
Phone: (209) 518-5244
Seeking an Administrative/Office Assistant position where my computer skills and
telephone etiquette can be utilized to better support customers and clients.
• Knowledge in Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Chap7-13 program,
letter composition, careful proofreading skills.
• Knowledge of alphabetic, numeric and subject filing systems.
• Exemplary interpersonal skills with proven ability to work as a team player to obtain a
• Detail and multi-task oriented.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and problem solving skills.
• Team player: Skilled in making independent, complex decisions.
• Typing: 50 wpm
Law Offices of Dan Nelson 5665 N. Pershing Ave. Suite A4
Greet clients, answer their questions and gather information that is requested. Reproduce letters,
motions, orders, stipulations, petitions and other legal documents prepared by the attorney, that
would later be electronically filed. Operate and maintain general office equipment. Answer
multi-line telephones and take messages for attorney and staff. Calendar management, open and
distribute mail, filing. Prepare files for the attorney's court appearances. Close files and prepare
MTI Business College, Stockton, CA Clerk Typist I
Delta High School, Clarksburg, CA High School Diploma