Cellular phone: (209) 373-3369
To obtain a position where my skills may be an asset to a positive environment.
Computer literate. Knowledgeable in Windows NT, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel. A dependable worker offering quality customer service. Understand the value of punctuality and integrity. Pleasant personality with others. Proper and organized appearance. Sincerely interested in working. Willing to work weekends and holidays.
Cashier: Food 4 Less. Stockton, CA. 2011-2014
- Assisted customers with grocery checkout, while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Accepted all forms of tender payments; mandatory balancing at the end of every shift.
- Maintained evening shift alone; Duties included both employee and managerial duties.
Teacher: Garden of Eden Daycare. Stockton, CA. 2008-2010
- Administered meals and supervised toddler aged children.
- Utilized play and interaction to promote learning in a nurturing environment.
Sales Representative: Coach Factory. Barstow, CA. 2007-2008
- Interacted with customers to promote sales of high end merchandise.
To-go Server/ Server: Tony Roma. Stockton, CA. 2003-2006
- Greeted customers upon entry and assisted with seating.
- Prepared and administered meals to take-out and restaurant guests.
Mount Eden High School. Hayward, CA.
High School Diploma 2005
References available upon request.