2128 Bishop St.
Stockton, CA 95205
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL / CALL CENTER
SPECIALIZING IN: QUALITY ASSURANCE, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, TRAINING, BILINGUAL COMMUNICATIONS
Senior Customer Service Professional with more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to consumers in the healthcare and business services sector. Consistently recognized by management for quality and timeliness of assigned tasks, including report generation and analysis, solving complex customer problems and role modeling professional behavior. Adept in multi-tasking, setting priorities, working independently and supporting team members with training and leadership.
Selected achievements include the following:
* Formally recognized for contributions made in completing the Northern Pharmacy Section Backlog Scanning Project ahead of schedule.
* Keen attention to detail and with high degree of accuracy maintaining top quality scores.
Administrative Sr. Clerk -- XEROX STATE HEALTHCARE, LLC
10/2011 to 05/2013
* Assigned document control numbers to all claims received, with the use of TAR automated system (EDSNET).
* Keyed entry and verified accuracy of data entered.
* Maintained a 100% accuracy rating of control numbers of all claims received and entered.
* Identified and reported problems associated with work process and or hardware recommended potential solutions.
* Archive maintenance: archived all claims by Julian date/office protocol.
o Maintained a log of retrieved and or missing batches for customer and or errors corrections.
* Quality Assurance/Employee Training
o Trained, mentored new hire employees and reviewed the work of others with 100% accuracy.
o Performed Quality Control claims with 100% accuracy.
Service Quality Analyst Monitor, -- TARGET CW
04/10 to 08/10
* Interacted with 500 plus customers on a daily basis to obtain a complete case of geographical information per household.
* Monitored site interviewers’ case performance and call quality.
* Documented results and provided timely feedback to Supervisors for Interviewer coaching.
* Identified and communicated Interviewer trends to SQA Supervisor.
Customer Service Representative III -- TELETECH
02/01 to 03/10
* Answered 30-40 inbound calls per day in a high-volume inbound call center. Interacted with hundreds prospective customers seeking first time health insurance or looking to switch providers.
* Researched and solved customer problems regaining client trust and retaining business.
* Utilized internal applications and procedures to provide the world-class customer service.
* Built strong rapport with the Hispanic community serving as a bilingual English/Spanish agent generating new business and up selling services.
* Supported the marketing strategy targeting the Hispanic population.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Associate of Arts, Data Entry Operations, Delta Community College – Stockton, CA