MARY ANGELICA D. RODRIGUEZ, PT
Contact number: 7855777994
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly motivated and well organized.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows
• Trained with documentation software like Casamba for nursing home and Home Care Home base for Home health
• Works well under pressure and goal-oriented.
• Flexible, Assertive, Responsible, Self-motivated, Optimistic.
• Fast learner and works without constant need of supervision.
• Eager to learn new technique to treat patient and achieve there rehabilitation potential
• Manifests kindness and compassion to patients by showing sensitivity to their feelings and displaying genuine empathy.
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY :______________________________________________
Atlas System, LLC
Travelling Physical Therapist
October 2009 – Up to Present
Licensed at this following states:
New York-not active
Joyner Therapy Services
October 19 2009 to February 5 2010
Working also at nearby nursing home Carrier Mills, Fountain View, Saline Care Center
And Out Patient clinic Joyner therapy
Quality Therapy Consultation assigned at Cedar point Nursing Home located at Cicero, IL
Febuary 8 2010 to May 7 2010
Nursing home with specialized on patient with psychiatric conditions with 485 beds and almost 200 populations.
Heartland Regional Medical Center, Marion, IL
May 10 to August 6 2010
Reference: Amy Veazey, PT, DPT Director of Rehabilitation Services
Contact number: 6185214657
Evaluate and treat In patient, Cardiac and general ICU patient and Out Patient as well.
Select Therapies at Villa Georgetown, Ohio
Reference: Nikki Pelvit, COTA Director of Rehabilitation Services
Contact Number: 5132904221
August 9 2010 to July 01 2011
Nursing Home facility with Medicare part A and B, Medicaid as well as Out patient therapy using casamba software for documentation
Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg Kansas
July 5 2011 to October 7 2011
In patient care from ICU to step down unit from surgical care to cardiac care
Acute in-patient Rehabilitation
One day post op care
Innovative Senior Care, Brookdale Senior Living Salina Kansas
October 10 2011 to August 03 2012
Reference: Shanda Cole, PTA Therapy Coordinator
Contact Number: 7855775976
Working also at Sterling Houses at Fairdale and Kirwin in Salina KS
Assistive living Facility and Outpatient clinic
Home Care physical therapy using Home care home base documentation software
Rehab Care Group at St. Rose Ambulatory Center at Great Bend, Kansas
August 6 2012 to Nov 2 2012
Reference: Pamela Perry, Program Director
Contact Number: 620 282 0097
Outpatient setting and Home health setting: Trained on OASIS documentation
Supervised PTA with treatment and documentation
Patient census from 8-10 outpatient and home health
Orthopaedic and Neurological Rehabilitation, INC. Sierra Valley Rehab Center, Porterville, CA
Dec 17 2012 to May 31 2013
Skilled Nursing Facility Setting
Use of Casamba system for documentation on billing and daily notes
Reference: Elsa Villarosa OTR
Contact Number: 831 406 7871
Reference: Ruth Solomantil , PT Director of Rehab
Contact Number: 559 361 9458
Valley Convalescent Center at El Centro, CA
June 3 2013 to August 30 2013
Skilled nursing facility
In charge of scheduling patient for there RUG minutes to each therapist and attending meetings to facilitate communication to administrator, social service, MDS, admission regarding patient’s status with rehab treatment.
September 2 2013 up to the January 31 2014
Reference: Gabriel Enescu
Contact number: 209 461-3142
Working on both Out patient and In patient setting depending on patient load with different variety of diagnosis. Type of patient with worker’s compensation to medicare and private insurance. Provides screens for pre employment to different companies.
In patient treatment with Orthopeadic case from knee, hip, shoulder replacement and cervical and lumbar surgeries and all other medical diagnosis from ICU to Maternal and step down units.
• Handled around more than 12 patients per day for outpatient able to treat more than 12 patient for in-patient care with different unit from ICU to step down unit from cardiac care to surgical care
• Evaluate and administer treatments for patients in skilled nursing facilities, home health and out-patient departments, Hospital with acute rehab experience and in patient care
• Cases Handled: Neurologic, Musculoskeletal, Orthopeadic, Geriatric with wide variety of cases from CVA, Multiple scelorosis, Parkinsons Disease to fracture with different types of location with pre op and post op care with Rotator cuff reconstruction to different shoulder condition. Knowledgeable with back injury from spinal fusion to different level of affectation also with laminectomy as well as SCI injury. Ortho condition with THR TKR fracture with IM nailing to ORIF or external fixation to rod insert for humeral fracture. External and internal Defibrillator
• Instruct patients in the safe and effective use of pulleys, weights, inclined surfaces and other equipment prescribed for their treatment and helped patients adapt to the use of wheelchairs, braces, canes and crutches.
• Knowledgeable on use of nautilus machine and modalities from Ultrasound, Short wave Diathermy, Fluidotherapy, Paraffin wax treatment, Tens, IFC, Phonoporesis, Biofeedback
• Has experience with wound care with use of whirlpool and sterilized technique in wound dressing
• Goal with treatment is to increase, restore or maintain ROM, strength, flexibility, coordination, balance and endurance and prevent further decline in functional mobility through education with joint protection technique and use of appropriate assistive device to promote independence and adapt to environment at home safely with decrease risk of injury
Alabang Medical Center
ABBA Physical Therapy Rehabilitation
March 2006- October 2009
De La Salle University
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in
St. Paul College of Parañaque
Parañaque City M.M.
Graduate High school level
• Current Trends in Knee Rehabilitation and Sports Related Injuries
St. Catherine Laboure hall-JCLS
Bldp. of San Juan De Dios Educational Foundation Inc. Philippines
Dated November 13, 2005
• 12th Annual Convention
Theme: "Cardiac Rehabilitation; an Interaction Learning Experience"
Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium
• RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
• Dated July 27, 2007
• APTA CI Education and Credentialing program last 8/27/11 to 8/28/11
• Certified Clinical Instructor of the American Physical Therapy Association
• Orthopedic Manual Therapy Principle in
• Discogenic Low Back Pain on Earth and in Space:
• Clinical Considerations in Diagnosis, Management and Counter Measure
• By: Joselito V. Sayson,DMT,RPT
• Acute Care Rehabilitation
By: Mark Nelson, MPT
At Jefferson, MO
July 21-22 2012
Great Seminars and books