Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
211 East Willow Street
Stockton, CA 95202
To obtain an Facilities & Office Manager / Administrative Assistant position that assists their team in achieving company goals.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Competent, reliable, and committed professional.
• Extremely organized, detail oriented and resourceful with a wide range of skills.
• Enjoys the challenge of new projects and handling several priorities.
• Able to maintain a balanced, objective viewpoint.
• Friendly, personable, courteous disposition, with a "can-do" attitude!
• Strong communication skills, with a proven record of success in assuming increasing levels of responsibility.
• Supervised, supported and kept up to date on overall activities, (Receptionist, Operations Associate, Personal Assistants, and temporary office help) requests and team responsibilities were met.
• Identified, documented, and implemented continuous improvement.
• Worked directly with executives/ managers to address organizational, office equipment and systems needs.
• Trained/Troubleshoot operational issues with respect to phones, computers, and general office equipment.
• IT Liaison (issues, problem solving, communicating).
• Maintained Facilities (including refrigerator), relocated/set up employees, space planning.
• Interfaced with vendors, building management, CPA, Bookkeeper, Insperity (formerly Administaff) and employees.
• Seminars and special events coordinator.
• Ensured that supplies, equipment, furniture is ordered, and is in working condition, on hand and available at all times.
HUMAN RESOURCES / ACCOUNTING
• Basic Bookkeeping and Payroll (including billing, collections, accounts payable, accounts receivable, deposits, PTO tracking, check writing, timesheet gathering, reconciling expense reports/receipts).
• Assisted in updating and administering employee handbook and policies.
• Conducted reference checks, maintained all personnel files.
• Worked with HR manager to maintain good employee morale/safety, and keep the company in compliance with all state and federal laws.
• Administered, assisted, updated, employee health benefits, and 401(k) accounts paperwork.
• Answered and directed calls with first class customer service.
• Filed, faxed, scanned/named documents.
• Inputted/managed information into CRM database.
• Appointment scheduling / travel arrangements.
• Greeted, directed to meeting area, served coffee/tea/water to prospects/clients/ vendors.
• Prepared for office meetings, photocopying/collating meeting materials, food/ beverage, equipment set-up (laptop/LCD /projector/sound system and supply needs).
• Drafted correspondence, researched, problem solving.
• Responsible and coordinated statement/bulk mailings.
• Shipping and receiving, sorted and distributed incoming mail/newspapers.
• Assisted other staff members when needed.
9/2012 --2/2013 (Contract position) -- Chinese Community Health Plan, San Francisco, CA -- HCC Project Coordinator -- Coordinated electronic transfer of health assessments forms between vendor and clinics, expenses, record keeping, scanned/renamed files, administrative duties, assisted the Medical Director, Director of Clinical services, and the Operation Manager.
11/2011-4/2012 (Contract position) -- Decimal Inc. (theonline401k.com) San Francisco, CA-- Administrative Assistant-- Processed leads in salesforce.com, correspondence, created fund lists, answered phones, collection calls, research and special projects.
11/01--7/10 Senior Operations Associate/Office Manager - Bell Investment Advisors, Inc, Oakland, CA
5/97 -- 8/01 Facilities Manager/Office Coordinator- Carclub.com, San Francisco
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION
Heald Business College, San Francisco, CA
Specialist Diploma -- Computer Office Administration
Microsoft Suite, QuickBooks, Junxure, Portfolio Center, ACT!, NBX, Meridan & Aspect phone systems, copy machines, printers, Acme Security Systems.