Customer Service/ Receptionist/ Clerical
1619 S. Tuxedo Ave. Stockton, Ca
Cell: (209) 598-0229 ; email@example.com
Looking for a job that has oppotunity for growth. Cashier with management experience and exceptional people skills. Versed in excellent customer service and organization. Desires a challenging role as a receptionist.
- Quick learner
- Customer Service
- Continuous Learner
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Math Skills
- Problem Solving
Cashier Feb. 2011- Curent
- De Vinci’s Delicatessen & Catering
- I prepare food for orders, manage the night crew and I'm also a cashier. At the end of every night I am in charge of balancing our daily sales.
Book Shelver 2005-2007
- Troke Library
- Assisted librarians and librarian assistances with shelving books and cleaning up the reading areas and also assist with discharging books.
- C. Louie D.D.S. Office
- Helped the dentist with patients teeth cleaning, oral check- ups and assisted with a root canal.
Student Aide 2009
- Theuerkauf Elementary
- Aided a couple of teachers with autistic children. Would help thte children with homework which included reading, math and comprehension. During their lunch and recess, the children and I would play games which would help them learn and interact with each other.
Stagg Senior High School 2006-2010
- Graduated with a 3.5 GPA
San Joaquin Delta College Fall 2010-Current
- Majoring in Business Management
- Minoring in Accounting
Member of AVID Club 2006-2010
- Vice President of AVID Club 2009-2010
Member of Filipino Club 2009-2010
Member of Native American Club 2009-2010
- Refernces upon request.