EZEMDI C. CHIKWENDU
10231 Jericho Drive Stockton, CA 95219
PROFESSIONAL WORKING EXPERIENCE
Waters Church, Norwood, MA
Director of Music (09/2015 – 07/2016)
- Recruit, train, and develop volunteers (Building and increasing the size of the department)
- Prepare and coordinate activities for all volunteers within the music and media departments for each event.
- Coordinate with other departments in an effort to meet the needs of the organization
- Work with leadership in order to understand and execute the vision of the organization
- Scheduling volunteers for weekly events.
- Planning and implementing major events, (Christmas Concert, Annual Praise Night, Easter, Service etc)
- Team Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Conduct weekly meetings in preparation for any and all events.
- Conduct 1 on 1 reviews with members of the department
Peoples Pentecostal Assembly, Brockton MA
Director of Music (10/2005 – 11/ 2014)
- Training and developing the music and media team members
- Teaching the philosophies of the organization to the volunteers
- Building and teaching leadership skills
- Preparing music and media department for each event
- Working on music department budget with the church accountant
Crazze House Productions, Lynn, MA
Engineer/ Associate Producer (08/2010 – 04/2014)
- Implement strategies to ensure that the company would be a lucrative business.
- Implement Marketing techniques in an effort to grow the business.
- Changed the philosophy of the business and how it approached dealing with its customers.
- Meeting with new and existing customers to determine their vision and bring it to life.
- Audio engineering sessions for customers as needed.
- Composing music for customers, as needed.
- Giving consultations and business strategies to customers.
MACYS, Braintree, MA
Sales Specialist (10.2007 – 08/2010)
- Provide Customers with outstanding service
- Keep register and working area organized at all times.
- Tend to customers in a timely manner.
- Constantly recognized and complimented by customers for outstanding service.
- Participate in weekly merchandising, as directed by management.
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
Bachelor of Science: Entertainment Business Major – 2014
Elected Valedictorian of graduating class.
Berkeley College of Music, Boston, MA
Completed 15 credits towards a Bachelor’s degree in Music Production, 2010 – 2011 (01/2005-01/2006)
Relevant Courses Included: Intro to Music Technology, Music Theory 1, Application of Music Acoustics.
- Leadership: Leading and working with youth and young adults (ages 13-35)
- People-Skills A people-person who has the ability to blend in, while showing forth analytical skills.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft/Apple Operating systems, Microsoft Office, Planning Center
- A/V Software: Adobe Premier, Avid Pro tools, Cubase, Reason, FL Studio, and Waves Plugins.
- Adaptability Can come into any organization and find his place within the company.
• Has demonstrated the ability apply his Music Business experience and education into Real World situations.
• Has proven to be very easy to work with; he has the ability to make everyone around him better, as he is loved by everyone he works with.
• Team Building and development. (He inherited an understaffed music department at Waters Church, and was able to grow the team in size, skill, and unity).
• While working for Macys, he received consistent recognition for outstanding customer service.
• Demonstrates the ability to work with people of all ages; Commits to applying empathy, a strong sense of passion for others, and a solid commitment to the company.
• Uses experiences and intelligence to apply business strategies that help to improve the overall efficiency of a business.
• Strategically implements strategies that help to improve the customer service experience for the betterment of both the company and its clients.
• Led and developed multiple music departments for multiple growing organizations within the community
• Successfully licensed material and obtained placements with various television networks ranging from NBC to the
• Demonstrated the ability to start from the ground floor of a company and work his way up.
• Works very well with everyone, ranging from leadership, to fellow employees.