Technical Support Specialist
· Professional with 3+ years of experience in Windows System Support.
· Proficient in IT Infrastructure environment.
· Proven experience with Network, Operating Systems and Data Recovery
· Experienced in managing AD, Exchange, Citrix, Network, Office 365, Windows Server Implementation and troubleshooting of mission critical IT system assignment.
· Experienced in Router Configuration and troubleshooting, Network implementation and complex network troubleshooting.
· Servers: Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Microsoft Exchange 2010
· Networks: TCP /IP, DNS, DHCP
· Storage: Cloud(Crashplan)
· Virtualization: VMWare, Hyper-V
· Programming Skills: C#.NET
· Database: MS SQL Server 2005
· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist- Windows 7 Installations and Configuration.
· Microsoft Certified System Associate- Windows Server 2012
January 2016- April 2016: Volstar Solutions, Chennai, India.
Sr. System Support Engineer
- Primary tasks involve maintaining Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Local Security Policy, Computer Management, File Sharing, Remote Administration
- Day to day tasks involve providing effective training to Junior System Support Engineers about OS Troubleshooting, Email Configuration, Local and Network Printer Installations and Configuration, Scanner Installation and Configuration, Network implementation and Troubleshooting, Router Configuration and troubleshooting, File Sharing, Printer Sharing.
- Tasks involve resolving all end user issues, troubleshooting various Microsoft Operating systems and Applications, and other IT support related tools.
- Providing solutions to clients through Remote Support
- Effectively met SLA’s by prioritizing and actively troubleshooting high priority incidents to provide resolutions.
April 2014-April 2015: Shazeb ICT FZE, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IT Support Engineer
- Primary tasks involve creating user Accounts in Active Directory and creating Exchange Email Accounts using MS Exchange Server 2010, Configuring Email accounts in MS Outlook
- Day to Day tasks involve Router Configuration, Network Cable crimping with Cat6 Connector, tickets creation in web based CRM and effectively met SLA’s on time by resolving issues like Printer Issues, Scanner Issues, MS outlook Issues.
- Tasks involving Windows Server Installation and Configuration, DNS, DHCP
- Responsible for Installing and Configuring PANASONIC 824 PABX systems, IP Telephones.
- Responsible to replace the hardware if any hardware fails.
- Responsible to attend meetings with new clients, gathering requirements and fulfill client needs by purchasing, installing, configuring IT devices and deliver it to client office on time.
- Responsible for supervising CCTV Camera Installation and Access Control Installations.
- Responsible to support clients request by phone, Remote Support, Onsite troubleshooting.
October 2011- July 2013 Graphic Park Offset Printers, Chennai, India.
· Responsible for administering the Computers and Network Connections.
· Responsible to monitor the performance of the Computers and Network Switches
· Responsible to install the necessary software as per the user request.
· Responsible to troubleshooting the issues such as outlook configuration, Network Printer Network Configuration, Scanner Configuration.
· Responsible to diagnose and replace the hardware on failure.