Jessica Villalobos 148 E. Wyandotte Street. Stockton, CA 95204 Tel; (408)899-0021 Email; email@example.com
Dedicated to continuous improvement of reception area, Customer Service, Warehousing or a company with growth.
• Work well with or without supervision • Interpersonal skills
•Excellent verbal & Written communication • Problem solving skills
• Work hard under pressure • Team leadership
• Multitask without short cutting • Organizational skills
• Reliable and flexible •
• Microsoft Word 2010 • Excel
• Access • Power Point
• Publisher • Calendar management
• Customer service • Phone etiquette education
• Delta College, Graduated with GED
• Participating actively in organizational activities
• SJCOE Business Technology Experience
Cerrocoso community college, Child Development
• Answer incoming telephone calls; operate PBX and multi-line telephone system
• Write letters and email using proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Coordinate customer payments and billing
• Documented inventory control procedures and made food and supply orders.
• Completed cash-receipt balancing at shift end.
• Made bank deposits.
• Performed strict receiving procedures including condition checks of trucks, BOL's, packing slips, seals and product by following all guidelines set by OSI Food Safety and Security Guidelines.
• Completed all paperwork and maintained detailed records for Shipping and Receiving, QA, and Accounting departments.
• Effectively organized and implemented shipping procedures. Coordinated all outgoing product for speedy and on-time delivery
• (ICQA) learned how to manage inventory. Managed products and labels within warehouse. Cycle counted inventory to ensure 100% accuracy
• Setup machinery, run product through machinery and assemble stations.